Trainer and Super User– Application Software and Enterprise Systems
Our client is the world’s leading experts within modelling of water flows. The Danish company has a daughter company in Prague and for a group position with working place in Prague we are searching for a Trainer and Super User for the company’s software systems.
Our client are experts on water flows. They consult all over the world on water pipeline, flooding prevention and even on impact of global warming. They calculate and simulate the way water will flow in pipeline, rivers, lakes or oceans. Our client are the specialists you should call when you have a tough challenge to solve in a water environment – be it a river, a reservoir, an ocean, a coastline, within a city or a factory.
In 30 daughter companies around the world staff are using the common ERP system Maconomy and further SharePoint and a the usual Microsoft office software. We are searching for the person who will help them when they need support on how to use the systems and furthermore will train new employees in how to use the in-house systems and in-house processes.
Additionally to providing the support to users you would be responsible for creating tutorials and training videos for all staff on the use of the systems available, and furthermore you will also promote the use of the tools and systems ensuring efficiency and working according to the best practices.
It is estimated that approx. 50% of your time will be used on developing training programs, FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and performing trainings for other employees in using company systems as well as training new employees in in-house procedures relating to various issues as Finance, IT and use of various in-house systems.
It is anticipated that you will make group trainings for new employees in the Headquarters in Denmark every second or third month.
Another 30% of your time will be used in direct first line support to users globally either through telephone or e-mail on the use of in-house application software and enterprise systems.
Finally, it is expected that around 20% of your time will be used in developing simple intranet pages and external websites.
As the position is new the above figures may vary depending on your input and ideas. You will be part of developing the position yourself.
The support is handled using several tools:
- A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) database is used to maintain knowledge of the systems and ensure that all employees can easily get access to information on how to best use the systems as the most common issues are described in the system.
- Phone and E-mail is used to answer questions directly from employees, who have issues of more complex character.
- Tutorials are elaborated to give easy instructions to the employees on how to use the systems the most effective way.
- Did-you-Also-Know Promotion videos or tutorials are elaborated to make the employees aware of features that the Enterprise Systems have, and that could be used with advantage by the employees.
The Trainer/Super User will be responsible for the support of all the enterprise systems used by the company globally. The person will be a super user on all the systems and will be responsible for providing first level support to users wherever they may be placed globally.
Additionally to providing the support to users Trainer/Super User is responsible for creating tutorials and training videos for all staff on the use of the systems available. The Trainer/Super User will also promote the use of the tools and systems ensuring efficiency and working according to the best practices.
- Develop training programs, elaborate FAQs list
- Group trainings for new employees in the Headquarters in Denmark
- First line support to users globally either through telephone or e-mail on the use of in-house application SW
- Developing simple intranet pages and external websites
The Enterprise Systems are:
- ERP System – Maconomy
- MS Office 365/SharePoint
- You will have an open and pleasant attitude. Be positive, supportive and patient
- You enjoy working with IT and being or aspire to become a superuser
- You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are fluent in English language. Any additional language abilities are an advantage, as you will support people in more than 30 countries.
- You will have a training experience and will be ready to support staff who do not have the deep knowledge of the systems
- eagerness to learn and explore and your ability to quickly understand the use of the systems
IT Skills – It is preferred if you have experience with the below Software, but it is not a pre-requisite. Your experience and attitude are the most important factors.:
- SharePoint (any version)
- Internet Explorer
- MS Office 2010 and above
- Knowledge of Camtasia Studio or Snagit or similar software
For further information
Please contact Marketa Lieblova, Senior Consultant, Husted s.r.o. firstname.lastname@example.org