Very interesting Engineering positions.
Our Client is a Danish Engineering company searching for engineers to work on interesting engineering projects connected to wind turbines and off-shore projects.
You will be one of the first employees in the Company’s office in the Czech Republic and will play an essential role in the development of your role and of the company.
Our client wants to create an exciting engineering environment in their new offices in Prague, where you will primarily will work on engineering activities for clients in Scandinavia or Germany.
You will spend some time training in Denmark where after you will be a leading engineer on projects managed by the Czech office.
The company office is located in Prague, but you may also work from home in other locations of the Czech Republic.
We actually needs more engineers and would therefore be happy to talk to candidates with different levels of experience. We will have exciting opportunities for engineers with many years of experience as well as engineers with just a few years work experience.
You will initially work on calculation and design of steel structures for on- as well as off-shore steel constructions You will be part of an international team and work closely with colleagues in Denmark. We also want to develop the Prague office to a truly international office, so any nationalities are welcome to apply for the position.
We expect you to have:
- Experience from calculations and construction of steel constructions.
- Engineering degree
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Good knowledge of standards and norms for construction and calculations of steel structures.
- You are an experienced user of 3D CAD programs
- You have some experience in project management of smaller technical projects.
- You have documented experience from FEM as well as analytical calculations.
- You are a skilled user of FEM tools – Preferably Ansys (Workbench or Classic) or Solid Works Simulations.
- You have experience with static and dynamic simulations.
- You have experience in elaborating technical documentations.
- You are experienced with producing 2D drawings as well as production documentations.
- You have good communication skills in English language
Other skills (will be an advantage)
- Experience with documentation for 3. Party approvers (DNV, Lloyds or similar)
- Able to design using 3D CAD (Solid Works, Inventor or similar)
- Experience from wind turbine, oil and gas or similar heavy industries
Our Client offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to work abroad
- International environment
- The position is open to any nationality
- Opportunity to be part of starting up the operations in the Czech Republic
- Good opportunities for developing and working on very interesting international engineering projects.
If you are interested please contact:
Birger Husted, General Manager, Husted s.r.o. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org